The Low Voltage Installation Kit consists of all of the materials necessary to install a Central Vacuum System. It includes the inlets, mounting brackets, elbows, fittings, glue, low voltage wire, wire ties, and installation instructions required. The quantities of the components are sufficient for a typical installation. In this kit, Hayden 1500 style inlets are used and are compatible with virtually all hoses except direct connect style, Vacuflo low voltage with pins, Budd, and Kenmore. Low voltage wire needs to be run from each inlet back to the vacuum unit, which can be done by a loop, star, or homerun pattern. This wire is the control wire that enables the system to be turned on/off from the hose. To determine the number of inlets that are needed for a house, a good rule of thumb is to figure 1 inlet per 700 square feet of living space when using a 30 ft hose. We would be glad to lay out inlet locations on plans that you provide or modify kits to suit your needs.
- Includes All Materials Necessary to Install a Central Vacuum System
- Different Amounts of Inlets Available
- Low Voltage Hayden 1500 Style Inlets
- Universal Kit Can Be Used With Almost All Central Vacuum Makes and Models
- Kits includes (3) sweep 90’s, (1) sweep tee, (1) short 90, (2) 45’s, (2) pipe straps, (5) couplings, (1) mounting bracket, (1) glue, (5) cable ties, (1) round door inlet, 30′ of pipe (5′ sections), 30′ of wire, installation manual.