Look around, compare the specs, and compare the price. It’s going to be really hard to find anything to beat the Imperium CV300 in price and power. The CV300 is an all steel central vacuum power unit made of galvannealed steel. Galvannealed steel is made by combining the process of galvanization and annealing. This process produces a very fine matte finish that acts like a primer, easily adheres to paint, and is very rust proof. With a superior powder coated finish, this is a unit that will resist rust and corrosion for years and years. The powerful, flo-thru motor is manufactured by Ametek-Lamb, the folks that have been putting motors in the very best central vacuum systems for years. No central vacuum system on the market today can give you this kind of performance and value for your money. With 740 AirWatts, the Imperium CV300 is powerful enough for homes up to 6000 square feet and comes with a 10 year warranty! Imperium central vacuum systems are manufactured by a company with over 50 years of central vacuum manufacturing experience…and they are manufactured right here in the USA!
- Power Unit has 10 Year Motor Warranty – 740 AirWatts of Power – Made in the USA
- Ideal for homes as large as 7500 square feet. Very Quiet with only 58 Db.
- Air Watts – 740! Nothing compares for the price. CFM – 138. Sealed Suction Lift – 138″.
- Dimensions – 25-3/4″ H x 12-7/8″ D
- Includes (1) Paper Bags (Dirt Capacity – 6.25 Gallons)/Includes all mounting hardware/Utility inlet included allows for usage right at the power unit