Dust can get everywhere after a long day in the shop. You can get everywhere, too, with Ryobi’s P713 hand vacuum. It is a part of the One + family of power tools. If you have one of them, you won’t even need to pick up a battery for this rugged piece of equipment. Hold on tight to the ergonomic rubber-backed handle and let the power switch rip. This thing can take in the most common particulates found in the home or workshop: dust, animal hair, dirt, you name it! If you have a space with several nooks and crannies, you can use the onboard brush attachment to get in. Simply detach from the underside of the main valve, plug into the front, and it’s ready to go. You don’t even need to turn the vacuum off. It’s that easy. Once your cleaning is finished, the dust bin can be detached. Dump your end-of-the-day refuse into the garbage, and lock and load! Within seconds, the P713 can be ready for action. If you want to keep clean workspaces, living spaces, bags, or car, you’ll need to order this vacuum as soon as possible. It works well.
- Ryobi 18-Volt One+ Hand Vacuum offers great convenience to the user with the ability to pick up a variety of dry materials
- Hand Vacuum has a powerful motor and a dual-filter system that captures debris for removal and provides maximum vacuum performance
- Hand Vacuum is sold as a bare tool, available in blue or green color
- This Hand Vacuum works with any 18V One+ battery
- Crevice tool with built in slide brush for hard to reach areas
- Gripzone overmold for optimum grip and user control
- Filter: Prefilter and replaceable filter; Volts: 18V & Weight: 2.0 lbs