WORKSHOP wet dry vacuum bags are designed to collect dry, everyday dirt and fine particle debris like drywall dust in a convenient to dispose of bag. While they are not required for a vacuum they can make debris disposal quicker, faster, and cleaner. These wet dry vacuum cleaner bags fit WORKSHOP 12-16 gallon shop vacuums except the WS1200DE and WS1600VA. Not for wet use. A cartridge filter should always be used in conjunction with shop vacuum bags to protect the vacuum in the event of a bag tearing.
- Shop vacuum bags allow the user to collect debris into a bag connected to the inlet port. This makes debris disposal quick and easy as well as reducing the time required to clean the wet dry vacuum cleaner.
- Wet dry vacuum bags designed for dry, everyday dirt and fine particle debris like drywall dust
- Fits 12-Gallon to 16-Gallon WORKSHOP wet/dry vacuums except the WS1200DE and WS1600VA
- This package includes 2 wet dry vacuum bags.
- We have found many users prefer the option of using wet dry vacuum cleaner bags, even though they are not required when using your WORKSHOP wet dry vacuum.